Abbie did a great job of showing off those dipples with a pair of grandparents here a couple weekends ago! They really know how to make her smile! (And she knows how to make them smile!) Oh and one of Abbie relaxing in the recliner... she takes after her father.
Abbie's adoring fans would like more photos of her cuteness, please!
(Also, apparently my husband has been remiss in his duties to tell you that I will in fact being joining Abbie & Katie at the end of April :)...so I need some updated pictures, otherwise I won't even recognize her, she'll be so big!
1 comment:
Abbie's adoring fans would like more photos of her cuteness, please!
(Also, apparently my husband has been remiss in his duties to tell you that I will in fact being joining Abbie & Katie at the end of April :)...so I need some updated pictures, otherwise I won't even recognize her, she'll be so big!
Post a Comment