May 04, 2006

Friends visiting





Wanted to post some pictures of a visit from some dear friends of ours...Andy Nelson, Jess Pleuss and Carl Thomas were here in April!! Jess stayed with Katie and Abbie while Alex, Carl and Andy went on to Kansas for a few days to see Dave Cecil. Abbie seemed to enjoy her first "girls' weekend!" We had so much fun visiting with everyone - thanks for coming! It was great to see you...hope to see you again soon! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had fun. Jessica and Abbie look like they're having a good time. Abbie looks so grown up in her little blue jeans.

Grandma M

sprocketplug said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sprocketplug said...

Lemme try this again...

Regarding your Kansas City Trip. I would like to thank Carl, Dave, Alex, and Andy for the four greatest voicemails I have ever received. I love you guys.