We got a really good deal on a used treadmill and it appears that our daughter likes it too. I informed her she's a little too young for the sport of running but that she is welcome to partake in the sport of napping so Mama can enjoy the treadmill as the weather turns colder!
In an attempt to keep our baby warm, we have resorted to bundling - I'm sure we all remember being bundled up with layer after layer as a child. :-) One of the first things Abbie did when she got outside was to fall over and then struggle to get up because she was so well-padded! Classic...
Just wait until it's cold enough for snow pants :-)
1 comment:
What a cutie...I love the bundling. Its a right of passage for those of us who grew up in cold climates, I think. Also, it has the added bonus of (slightly) protecting children from falls and slips on the ice, even if they're unable to return to a standing position afterwards :)
Post a Comment