Clearly this bin full of block is in an unacceptable state of order.

The offenders (blocks)... being taught a lesson they ought not soon forget.
The Great Emptier surveys her handy work.

This game will continue for as long as there in order in the house, blocks in the bin, or until 7:00 when its her bedtime. :-)
And one more just for the cuteness factor. Abbie exploring the "free for all" bin on a neighbors doorstep.

4 comments:
And she will bring chaos and disorder to your life for many years to come. But, oh the rewards!
Love,
Grandma M
We love your pictures and continue to be amazed at how much Abbie is growing and learning! What fun adventures for all. What a beautiful baby girl you have - we can't wait to see her again - when are you back in MN?!
Katie & Alex! Wow you have a beautiful daughter! I am sure you are already aware if this, but I would like to just add to the awe since I just saw her for the first time. How are you? I can't believe how long it has been. I am really glad that I found this. Last I heard you were in Chicago. Is that still the case? What are you doing now besides chasing after those pitter patter feet? I am so glad to see that God has blessed you with abundance of joy & love.
Sara Jean
Hi Sara!
Good to hear from you! I did email you - I hope you got it?!
Katie
Post a Comment