April 17, 2007

From the beginning...

Allow me to begin where we left off... lets see... we were just leaving a brisk Chicago morning to escape to warmer places. Little did we know the line at 6:00 am in the morning at Midway would be out the door! No.. not the front door, the back door.. and into the parking garage!

After a surpisingly quick and painless flight we touched down in Orlando and rented a souped up sports car (read: 4 door Ford Focus). Even a bit of cool weather couldn't keep these fish out the water. I think Abbie is teaching Jonas the sign for butterfly here... either way, he seems entertained.

A little warm weather drew us promptly down to the kiddie pool. I look like I've been in a dark chemistry lab in Chicago all winter... oh wait.


As any who knows her may have guessed, Abbie was drawn to the ocean like... well, like she is drawn to just about any adventure. And yes, if she was slightly more aerodynamic she would become airborne.


Roger captain, wheels up....


Robyn and Jonas, obviously enjoying himself.


My babies on the beach... all three.


Babies and bubbles... if there was a puppy in the background it could have been the cutest picture of all time.


A special thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for a very special trip. Oh, and thanks for instilling in Abbie a love for bubbles that sends her daily running to our front closet in search of a sticky mess.

-Alex

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics - I'm already looking forward to next year. But I'll have to get in shape to keep up with Abbie next year. And the bubbles? I challenge you to tell me a better way you can entertain little ones for 50 cents. Sometimes the simple things are best. We'll have to bring her a new supply in May.

Love you,

Grandma M