She is such a beautiful little girl and you have made me hungry even though I have already eaten dinner! Abbie is growing up into such a little lady - we are excited to hopefully see you guys in the near future. Happy summer wishes from MN!
we just wanted to let you know that someday our little one will be making lasagna just like that. oop, did we say little one? yeah, erica and i are pregnant (erica is showing a little bit more than i am)!! 2nd trimester as of a couple weeks ago and will be due in december (just beating out a pair of mutual friends)!!!
I can't believe how much Abbie has changed! What a cutie! We are still waiting for the day Tatianna and Abbie can have a play date (hopefully before their high school graduation (: Hope all is well down there. We will be headed to Cali for another grandma visit in August, I'll be sure to send updated beach pics. Much like Abbie, Tatianna is a big fan of her swimming suit and shoes!!
5 comments:
She is such a beautiful little girl and you have made me hungry even though I have already eaten dinner! Abbie is growing up into such a little lady - we are excited to hopefully see you guys in the near future. Happy summer wishes from MN!
I hope she plans to make that again the next time we come to visit - looks good!
Grandma M
hey guys,
we just wanted to let you know that someday our little one will be making lasagna just like that. oop, did we say little one? yeah, erica and i are pregnant (erica is showing a little bit more than i am)!! 2nd trimester as of a couple weeks ago and will be due in december (just beating out a pair of mutual friends)!!!
peace,
alex and erica
Yeah!!! Congratulation you guys! We are so excited for you! I love babies.
-Alex (and family)
I can't believe how much Abbie has changed! What a cutie! We are still waiting for the day Tatianna and Abbie can have a play date (hopefully before their high school graduation (: Hope all is well down there. We will be headed to Cali for another grandma visit in August, I'll be sure to send updated beach pics. Much like Abbie, Tatianna is a big fan of her swimming suit and shoes!!
Love,
Serena and Tati
Post a Comment