So a good friend of mine just started a blog and she's already putting videos on the blog - I can't believe I forgot about this feature! So instead of folding the laundry and cooking dinner, the chores Abbie, Isabel and I were going to do this afternoon, we are fooling around with the blog trying to learn how to put on a video. Well, Isabel is sleeping, so there was only one daughter to video..but I caught her doing her newest favorite activity - email! Don't be surprised if you get an email from Abbie one of these days. Good thing our computer is kinda breaking anyways, because some of the buttons she hits and the menus she pulls up are completely foreign to me - or maybe that's WHY our computer is ailing...hmmm...
Happy Monday everyone. Click on the Play button to make the video work. :-)
And a little picture of the sleeping beauty...
Doesn't everyone need a big huge bear hug sometimes? Our library opened a new children's section and they have this very large, furry friend there...at first Abbie didn't know what to think about him, but as you can see, she warmed up quickly!
3 comments:
I can't get the video to work:-) It says "buffering" but nothing ever happens. But the other pictures are darn cute! See you soon!
Grandma M
Ahhhh, cute. looks like you've got a budding programmer. it's never too early to teach her HTML.
Video buffered and played very well, gee Abbie, Papa never thought of emailing himself. LOL. By the way, Papa loved laying on the big bear too!
Papa
Post a Comment