Sorry folks - a little glitch in Picasa with uploading the pictures. Should be able to view them all now...-Katie
Bathtime fun! Abbie loves to swim in the tub...a "rinse off" is usually requested at any time of day....I try to limit it to two baths a day! Sometimes I wonder if she purposefully spills or wets her big girl undies so she can get a bath (yes, we've been practicing wearing big girl underwear for about a month now - she does pretty well and the underwear are SOOO cute and tiny in the laundry)
Sisterly love - Abbie enjoys getting dressed up...she prances around saying, "Abbie dress-up, Abbie skirt on." Isabel just tolerates whatever get-up we put on her - she's such a good sport!

Isabel's perpetual look of surprise :-)

I think this must be the definition of "just hanging out" - note the doll in the background. Yes, she is wearing one of Isabel's onesies and no, I cannot convince Abbie to switch to doll clothes or even newborn size clothes...it has to be one of Isabel's shirts :-)
Happy baby!! Miss Isabel Elizabeth went to her 4 month doctor visit yesterday (a week early!) and she was almost 17 pounds!! That's right, 16lbs 13 oz...this is how much Abbie weighed when she was 7 months :-) Isabel keeps catching up - gotta love those thighs, I'm hoping the new favorite sport of exersaucing won't slim them down too much - I love to nibble them.



4 comments:
I don't know if it's just our internet connection here, but only the first picture loads for us here.
the same thing happens here with the picture loading trouble!! oh phooey!!
Als
It appears there are a couple pictures I can't get either, but the others are a riot! Abbie is getting so grown up and Isabel is so big! Are you sure she isn't getting into the fridge at night for ice cream? I can't wait to see her. She looks like she'll be getting mobile soon.
Look at those fat rolls and that smile--irresistible! She may have a chubby-baby-buddy sometime soon...hope you are all doing well :)
Post a Comment