Does this photo say, "enough already Mom!" or what?!
Do you spot our best present of all this year? Clue - she's on top of the pile!
GUESS WHAT EVERYONE?!! I CAN ROLL OVER!! Miss Isabel can now roll from tummy to back all by herself (previously Abbie would oh-so-kindly "help" her with this task) But now she does it all by herself and boy, she is proud! She is delighted that she can do this...it's really cute to watch. I'm so proud of you, my Baby girl!!
And one last photo - I was the luckiest Mom around last Wednesday morning when I was served a "cooked" wooden egg by this little waitress who insisted on using a napkin as a pot-holder (she watches EVERYTHING we do!), wearing her backpack (who knows why?!), and carrying around her coloring book while wearing nothing but a diaper. Well, at least she was wearing the diaper...yesterday she climbed out of her crib (yes, we are back to using the crib instead of toddler bed - LONG story) and I walked into the room upon hearing the huge bump to see that she had removed every stitch of clothing while she was supposed to be napping, including the diaper...it was hard not to laugh at that sight :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment