A picture of my littlest dancer eating cheerios and happily flitting about in her tutu. Thanks to Nana and Auntie Robyn, we have two tutus (Abbie was wearing the purple while Isabel wore the pink) otherwise I might have some tutu wars on my hands. Isabel now likes to be part of anything and everything and so I make extra effort to include her as she so enjoys doing activities! Her favorite is reading...she says, "Bok, Bok" and comes running with a book. She then stops in front of you, turns around and BACKS into your lap. :-)
Abbie gave up her naps at a young age (read: no more Mommy time of surfing the net while both babies slumber!) but then for a brief stretch she started napping again. Now we're back to old shanagans and won't nap very often - the kid won't sit still long enough to fall asleep UNLESS she is extremely exhausted. She insists on dressing herself and picks multiple outfits per day. Her favorites? Velvet Christmas dress (seen halfway on below!), pink leotard, far outgrown butterfly dress (had to make that one disappear finally!) or swimsuit. Apparantly yesterday during nap she decided she needed a wardrobe change and was trying to get this full-length Christmas dress on but couldn't get her T-shirt off in order to pull the dress up...so fell asleep in the middle of the process?? Cracks me up. I can't say I've ever been tired enough that I've actually fallen asleep while getting dressed...although maybe I've felt like doing so!
Have a good weekend everyone!
Abbie gave up her naps at a young age (read: no more Mommy time of surfing the net while both babies slumber!) but then for a brief stretch she started napping again. Now we're back to old shanagans and won't nap very often - the kid won't sit still long enough to fall asleep UNLESS she is extremely exhausted. She insists on dressing herself and picks multiple outfits per day. Her favorites? Velvet Christmas dress (seen halfway on below!), pink leotard, far outgrown butterfly dress (had to make that one disappear finally!) or swimsuit. Apparantly yesterday during nap she decided she needed a wardrobe change and was trying to get this full-length Christmas dress on but couldn't get her T-shirt off in order to pull the dress up...so fell asleep in the middle of the process?? Cracks me up. I can't say I've ever been tired enough that I've actually fallen asleep while getting dressed...although maybe I've felt like doing so!
Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:
Abby falling asleep in the middle of something again? Go figure. How precious.
Proud Papa
Post a Comment