Besides some library classes, playdates, museum trips, etc...the girls have found ways to entertain themselves - and me - in this long winter month!
Isabel's new favorite activity is doing dishes (i.e. emptying the entire contents of the silverware drawer into the dishwater, drinking the dishwater, then dumping it all over the floor but having great fun while doing these things!)
Isabel's new favorite activity is doing dishes (i.e. emptying the entire contents of the silverware drawer into the dishwater, drinking the dishwater, then dumping it all over the floor but having great fun while doing these things!)
I came into the playroom and there she was! How did she manage this?!
Playing "sleep" - one of their favorite activies...why isn't it this easy at nap and bedtime?!
Friends are over to play, and yes, we are playing "sleep"
Doin' a little dance...in Mama's slip - Abbie found this in my drawer and since she is so into "fancy dresses" lately, she promptly declared that this was her new fancy dress for when she gets married!! Do I save this slip and produce it when she is shopping for a wedding dress someday?!!
Playing in the snow...kinda handy if I can get Abbie to pull Isabel while I do some shoveling!

No comments:
Post a Comment