March 28, 2009

Fun in the FL sun!

Well we are a week or so back from our annual escape to warmer spring weather. We returned from the Gulf Coast last Saturday but I think I'm still warm and tingly inside. I'll provide more pictures than words , but suffice it to say this year must have broken our previous record number of sunny 80 degree days.

To the beach!

We even met movie stars!



A sand fish almost ate Abbie and Jonas. (Notice how eager the younger cousins are to bury the older!?)


But vacation can be hard work too...


On the pier...

Luckly Abbie's "Superman" ice cream matches her outfit. I'm not sure Izzie blinked once during the 42 sec it took her to devour that ice cream.


Bubbles with G&G in pj's. A FL tradiation.


Bliss.


Grandma and Grandpa also took Abbie and Jonas on a pirate cruise!


I'm not sure who had more fun!?


Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!


-Alex (and family)

2 comments:

Ben and Robyn said...

Grrrr...you beat me to posting pictures! I think about it often, but haven't actually posted yet! Your pics turned out so good! Sitting here feeling chilly, I can hardly believe we were just on the beach!

Anonymous said...

What fun! I'm still smiling and I'm already planning for next year. The beach was so fun this year with all 4 little ones getting into the action. What a great way to wear them out while we sit and enjoy watching:-)

Love,
Grandma M