Pretty much we're just waiting on a baby now and excited to welcome some visitors in the next weeks. Hopefully we can produce a baby at some point while some visitors are here - it would be handy to have instant occupation and supervision for the girls - it will all work out, I'm sure :-) That's the adventure of a birth - each one has its own unique and surprising story!
Alex is painting the kitchen red - it's turning out nicely - good job, Hon! (I think he's nesting!)
Just hanging out at the park - we've been keeping busy with lots of playdates with friends and time spent outside - we are loving the beautiful weather we have had and the girls have gotten good and dirty pretty much every day :-)

Playing with friends at a new park - they played for hours at this park and didn't stop moving once! The both fell asleep on the way home...tired in a good way!
Alex is painting the kitchen red - it's turning out nicely - good job, Hon! (I think he's nesting!)
Just hanging out at the park - we've been keeping busy with lots of playdates with friends and time spent outside - we are loving the beautiful weather we have had and the girls have gotten good and dirty pretty much every day :-)
Playing with friends at a new park - they played for hours at this park and didn't stop moving once! The both fell asleep on the way home...tired in a good way!
We had been at a baby shower in the morning - hence the dresses. The stains did come out - after some nice soaking :-) Even if I'd had to toss the dresses, it would've been so worth it - they had so much fun!
Dancing in Daddy's shirts - SUCH a fun activity...leaves Daddy shirtless, but provides a good 20 minute amusing show of dancing after dinner...so...once again, worth it! And not that I mind that Daddy is shirtless...;-)
Crazy park fun

2 comments:
I can't wait to come and play at the parks too! Hope the weather holds - and baby too, at least until I get there. I am excited to see you guys!
Love,
Grandma M
Hi Katie and Alex,
Just thought I'd send some happy and easy labor vibes your way! Can't wait for the news of the latest Martinson baby... :)
Thinking of you!
Riley
Post a Comment