October 07, 2009

More Peanut pics

Well that nap melded into a nice fall walk, and the walk into a delicious dinner of manicotti (thanks Grandma). At that point the bed was calling louder than the blog. Everyone has a smile on their face this morning so here are few more from early in the hospital visit.

Happy Momma and Baby. I'd say they both look pretty good for 4 minutes after birth!


Me too!


First bath.


Ohh...


Ahh...


Thank you all for the nice texts, calls, emails, and comments. It feels so good to be surrounded by your love.

4 comments:

Alex said...

OMG she is stunning!!!!

Anonymous said...

I cannot help but comment that I have such incredibly beautiful granddaughters! My daughter and her husband are adorable too!:-)
Katie , You shine!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

ahhhhhhhhh!!!, congratulations, you two! she's gorgeous!

Unknown said...

ahhhhhhhhh!!!, congratulations, you two! she's gorgeous!