ohhhh! So sweet! Emelia is looking older already! I need copies of those "winter camping training" photos because I didn't have my camera with and the picture of Alex, Ben, Izzie, and Miles is priceless and I bet the others are just as good!
I want to see more of those pictures you took outside too. Send us some. We miss you guys. We are so looking to our week together in Florida!Grandma M
Post a Comment
2 comments:
ohhhh! So sweet! Emelia is looking older already! I need copies of those "winter camping training" photos because I didn't have my camera with and the picture of Alex, Ben, Izzie, and Miles is priceless and I bet the others are just as good!
I want to see more of those pictures you took outside too. Send us some. We miss you guys. We are so looking to our week together in Florida!
Grandma M
Post a Comment