Abbie waiting patiently for her rhythmic class - commenting on the two year olds doing their class saying, "Aren't they CUTE? Look at them dancing...soooo cute!" Funny b/c at four, she apparently considers herself soooo much older!

Ballerina takes a quick break - mid twirl - to breastfeed her "baby"...or so I'm told :-)

Three pairs of little toes...yum. I love the sound of these little feet prancing around the house...I hope I always remember those sounds...

My proud moment: At my four month doctor visit I proved I own the title "Plumpest Sister of All!"
A recent visit to the Museum of Science and Industry and what was the favorite? The phones to listen to the narrator describing an exhibit!
Steering the giant ship's wheel - I was surprised at how heavy it really was! Those dramatic movie scenes in which the captain struggles to control the ship on a thrashing sea really could be genuine ;-)

Soaking up some Vitamin D
Tummy Time
Daddy LOVES those Lincoln Logs! I was cleaning them up one night after the girls had gone to bed and he said (and I quote), "Wait - don't put those away just yet I had some ideas I wanted to try out - I feel like I can't quite fully reach my potential when I'm building with the girls due to their desire to knock everything I build over...I might tinker with them for a bit tonight!" And he did...;-)
Daddy handling The Three all by himself at the Museum of Science and Industry...maybe I should slip away for a coffee break...
Bathing Baby...
A real doll for this one...
Last but not least - a trick of the eye at the Children's Museum that made my heart skip a beat - Just how many two year old Izzies could we handle?? Glad I'm not the Octamom...

Ballerina takes a quick break - mid twirl - to breastfeed her "baby"...or so I'm told :-)
Three pairs of little toes...yum. I love the sound of these little feet prancing around the house...I hope I always remember those sounds...
My proud moment: At my four month doctor visit I proved I own the title "Plumpest Sister of All!"
Soaking up some Vitamin D
3 comments:
I love the pics - but that last one is just a bit scary! Oh Izzie, we do love you tho.
Grandma M
The picture of all the Izzies is great! Your girls are getting so big - and Abbie looks just like her Mom! I can't believe how grown up she looks. Congratulations on your beautiful family.
Love the pictures! The one with the Lincoln logs made me laugh out loud. Andy does the same thing, only lately it's been with the hotwheels set. We actually "store" the pieces in the living room so he can play with it when the kiddos go to bed! :) They never really grow up. I miss you guys soooooo much! The girls are as beautiful as ever!
Post a Comment