August 09, 2010

August Days

Abbie has been doing her own hair...we are well-embellished here as you can tell!

Emelia loves the play kitchen and is always whipping up something for us to try...although there is a fair amount of talking on that phone as well, have you been called by her recently?

Two sisters...hanging out...playing some sort of imaginary game.

Poor baby, missed her second nap and fell asleep while nursing at 5:45p. I didn't want the nap to last too long so I laid her on the floor. I kinda thought she looked like she could be a doll amongst the other toys....


We are standing by ourself! Last night Emelia even took a little step - watch out Abbie and Izzie - someone is going to be chasing you before too long!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can't wait to see the girls! They grow so much even in a few weeks! Emelia will have gone fro not even crawling when we saw her last, to walking by the time we get there again.

Love you guys!
Grandma M

Anonymous said...

I had such a great time Friday with you guys and the girls celebrating Isabel's 3rd birthday. It was an honor to be there.

Love,

Papa