Thank you for inviting Papa to your family celebration ... I had a wonderful time at Green Hill and loved the chicken noodle soup and ice cream cake. Papa is so proud of you.
I love how Emelia really gets into her food - literally! So much birthday fun - glad we got to share in some of the fun - even if it was early. Enjoyed the visit! Love, Grandma
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Abbie! Grandma & Grandpa love you - can't believe how big you are getting. Hope you had a great day.
Happy Birthday!!! In my mind, you are already 5 since we celebrated when we visited!! But I hope you had a great day today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBIE!. ...I hope you liked you chicken noodle soup....I hope to see you soon!
Charly
Abbie;
Thank you for inviting Papa to your family celebration ... I had a wonderful time at Green Hill and loved the chicken noodle soup and ice cream cake. Papa is so proud of you.
Papa
I love how Emelia really gets into her food - literally! So much birthday fun - glad we got to share in some of the fun - even if it was early. Enjoyed the visit!
Love,
Grandma
Post a Comment