Well, five years and three kids later, we finally fell prey to needing stitches. Our girls are pretty darn active and I've been surprised that we have made it this far. Abbie once fell and bit her tongue pretty deep and we went to the ER but they said we could squeak by - more trouble than it was worth, I guess. Tonight Isabel wasn't looking where she was going and ran into a corner on the stairs and split her chin open. Big huge gaping cut...so I took her to the pediatric ER and they were fantastic. Not a tear was shed!! Oh, except for me ;) They actually did say she was really brave and she got a popsicle...so...all was good. Four neat stitches in her little chinny chin chin. Oh baby girl....

4 comments:
Aaaaahhhhhh! Of course, it was Izzie! I wish you lived closer so you could have come to see ME in the ER!! Sounds like they did a great job if she didn't even cry! Tell Iz Auntie Robyn hopes her chin feels better!
You're right, it had to happen sooner or later. Glad it wasn't serious. Brave Izzie!
Love,
Grandma
Stitches do NOT sound fun, but the couch full of balls looks super fun! Maddie wants to come over and play!!
Brave girl, Isabel. Mommy, you'll do better next time :-)
Post a Comment