Three fairies and their pet fairies
Em's "say cheese" smile...that child is ALWAYS on the table whenever I turn around. She loves it too...gives me a cheeky grin when I rush to get her down :)
Painting away the winter days....um...who gave them these paints again?!! Well, even though painting is so super fun to clean up, we DO love it :)
The girls did their own hair and then asked me to get their shorts down as they were "going running." They proceeded to run around the house for an hour. Hey - fine with me, they were TIRED afterwards! Hmm...maybe that would happen to me if I got MY shorts on...or maybe not
1 comment:
Who in their right mind would give small children paints? I'm sure I don't know. At least they were smart enough to make sure the paints were at your house:)
Post a Comment