July 22, 2011

July Fun

Izzie riding a pony! Seems like just yesterday she was scared and I was holding her on the side while Abbie rode! This year she was all about it...Em was the one I was holding :)  Crazy how time flies..


Izzie and Emelia loaded up for the train ride at the 4th of July village picnic


Camping fun! Our annual camping extravaganza with the cousins :)


Something interesting...


The crew! What a fun gang, huh?  Crazy times...did have to do a bit of driving Emelia around at midnight so the whole campground didn't have to listen to her freak out...seems she had a bit of a virus along with a terrible diaper rash from some antibiotics...but other than that, everyone seemed to have a great time! Already looking forward to next year :)

We hiked to an awesome waterfall

In front of an old "icehouse" - a stone building with a cold spring running through it. Times have changed - makes me appreciate the refrigerator. Although, the cold water was awesome....:)

Grandpa and Grandma came for a visit over the 4th of July - we really enjoyed spending time with them!




Ring Around the Rosie while camping...making up our own fun :)

The adult crew - looks like things were calm for the moment - everyone is sitting down!  Between the racoons and the kids...it was lively :)

S'mores...yum


Alex insisted on this picture of me using my new washer (old one broke!!) I do look rather pleased...might not be quite the same as a new jet ski, but I'll take what I can get! Now, let's see...what else can "break?!"  



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun the cousins have! They will have wonderful memories.

Grandma M

thewalshfam said...

Looks like you guys are having a great summer! Katie- how exciting to get a new washer before you start diapers for two again! Miss you guys!