Summer in full swing at the hot tub/lake/cabin/utopia.
Uncle D and Abbie... not having any fun at all.
Lovely ladies.. warming up after the lake.
One and ...
... two on "surf boards" this year!
Emelia in a giant t-shirt playing in the rain and suds. I couldn't have staged a cuter day.
Whoah... six made my stomach turn for a minute. :)
We went camping on a beautiful August day weekend with Reba and Karl. Two daddy pros sporting sleeping babies in the pack.
We see a great future for you guys ... !?!
Izzie especially seems to enjoy her B-day month.
Made the now-annual trek to Minnehaha Falls... and boy were they falling this year!
The B-day girl basking in her B-day dinner. I think we got all three of Iz's favorite foods.
Isabel, if you're reading this some day, that cake took us 4+ hours. We love you.
Hope this finds you all making the best of your last 25 days of summer (not that I'm counting)!
Alex
3 comments:
Ok, first of all, LOVE the family pic of you guys by Minnehaha falls. That WOULD be a good Christmas card pic, except you'll be adding one more by then!! Secondly, Alex is looking sharp with his new haircut. I really like it! And, last, but certainly not least, that cake is OVER THE TOP!! You guys get the Parent Gold Star for August!!! :)
Looks like another busy month for the Martinson family. Wonderful BD cake for the birthday girl. It would have been great if your family and Robyn's family could have been in RW for the Fourth with us. We missed you. Maybe another time. I enjoy your great pictures. We look forward to seeing your new addition.
Aunt Sharon
What beautiful smiles Izzie has in these pics. Obviously a great August for her!
Love,
Grandma M
Post a Comment