October 18, 2011

Highlight reel

Some of the best Olivia Lynn shots

... reprints available upon request Grandparents. :)






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I'm biased, but Oh, such beautiful children. Miss you guys!

Grandma M

Riley said...

Ohhhh, Olivia is just beautiful!! I love, love, LOVE the picture with A, I, and E looking down at her! The family picture is so lovely and Katie, you look stunning!! Congratulations! :)

thewalshfam said...

Oh, my goodness!!! How blessed you are with such beautiful girls!!! Wish we could come over to visit!

Anonymous said...

The family photo is awesome. everyone is looking at the camera and smiling! Beautiful family you guys!

Papa

Gertie said...

Sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

I am a very adoring Nana so of course I cannot look at the photos of my darlings without tearing up with love, pride and admiration for such a beautiful , special family that I get to be a part of! I'm a very thankful and lucky Nana!