Olivia often has a slightly bewildered look on her face - sometimes I want to narrate her thoughts. "Seriously Mom? You are letting her get this close to me again? Remember what happened last time Em came in for a hug?! Woooooow she's so excited...she's getting closer and closer - wish I could brace myself..."
"Oh hugs. How nice...just going to turn away a bit ...ohh...she's so excited...hope she doesn't bounce me off the couch :)"
p.s. the snuggling was all under supervision - no babies fell off the couch!
Had to take a picture. Much to Daddy's chagrin, this was the footwear selected for a family yardwork day. What can you say? When you have fun shoes...it's just so hard not to wear them.

1 comment:
Well Katie, you seem to have everything under control - nice going. Love seeing Izzie in that sweater - then I know they're getting passed along and used! Abbie looks quite relaxed outside her fort - looks a little bit like a lazy day at the beach. Maybe just my wishful thinking:-)
Love you guys!
Grandma M
Post a Comment