Well..bikes have been out for awhile...blossoms on the trees..80+ deg all week....do e get a few extra minths if summer? Sweet :) this year we have two w/o training wheels...sometimes I can't watch them as they r 'driving'!!! Sent from my LG phone
Oh my, I thought the same thing at first! My thought was "I can't believe they bought a bike rack". Then I thought "makes sense" until I noticed it wasn't their house in the background. So funny!
4 comments:
At first I though this bike rack was outside of your house...then I realized it wasn't...but you could probably actually use one, huh?
Oh my, I thought the same thing at first! My thought was "I can't believe they bought a bike rack". Then I thought "makes sense" until I noticed it wasn't their house in the background. So funny!
Grandma M
huh - maybe we SHOULD buy a bike rack! The garage would certainly be much more organized :)
Glad you guys are having such nice weather, too! It is going to be a little sad if it turns back into normal March weather!
Post a Comment