Hi everyone. I haven't blogged in forever - we've been in and out this summer (pretty much OUT every weekend thus far!) and so much has happened! These Girlies have experienced so much this summer and there's so much to share..but for now, since Alex is out of town and lots of the pictures are on his laptop, I leave you with these.
Our last little baby has started walking - kind of! She takes 8+ steps in a row and then gets down to crawl because it's so much faster. At 9.5 months, Olivia is quite the little trouble maker. She LOVES to eat anything and everything that she shouldn't -dirt, paper, toys, etc. and is so active she gets into everything. I love it! She's so curious :) Here we are with the vacuum cord..oh THAT'S so safe. Chewing, getting tangled....Oh Child. I really can't turn my back :) But look how much fun we are having!
I love this picture and had to chuckle. Emelia. What a grin - was she causing mischief two seconds before I took the picture? and Izzie was in her own little world with that book only glancing up because I asked, and there's Abbie trying to entertain Olivia, she loves to 'mother' the baby...and Olivia perpetually has that "what's goin' on?!" look....ah. Always so much action. :)
1 comment:
I'm thinking that little one is going to be a real little stinker!
Grandma M
Post a Comment