Oh October... how I enjoyed thee. So much birthday/visitor/leafstomping fun! Too many highlights to name them all so I just picked a few shots the seemed to turn out...
Like this one.. of Miles enjoying his cake.
And calisthenetics at the Arboretum.
Grandma in her element.
Grandma... with the peanut gallery.
Perfect day at the Arb.
Our Iz... why does she keep growing so?
Just waiting for that first snowfall...
Mama and her Swaggerwagon.
Ok so its not the perfect shot but look at those leaves!
Aww...
Enough relaxing... time to get down to work.
Do you remember your first pumpkin?
Abbie, 7 going on 13? We heart you girl.
Possibly the best candid of the month.
And props to Katie for the photo of the month. Actually there is an even better one but Liv's smile isn't quite as wide.
Here's to my favorite month... oh but I enjoyed you October.
1 comment:
Wonderful pics! Oh, how I miss you guys!
Love ya!
Grandma M
Post a Comment