Abigail Anne Martinson 7lbs 6oz Born Oct 30
YAY!!! she is soooo beautiful! and snuggly looking! congratulations you two! you done good!muahAls
Yay!!!! Congratulations you two...I mean three! We can't wait to meet her! Love, Andy & Jess
I have seen Abigale, held her, snuggled her in my arms. She is precious and perfect in every way. I am SO proud of Katie because there never has been a trouper like her ... I am in we.Congratulations Katie and Alex!Doug
Congrats, friends. She's beautiful.- David
Post a Comment
4 comments:
YAY!!! she is soooo beautiful! and snuggly looking! congratulations you two! you done good!
muah
Als
Yay!!!! Congratulations you two...I mean three! We can't wait to meet her! Love, Andy & Jess
I have seen Abigale, held her, snuggled her in my arms. She is precious and perfect in every way. I am SO proud of Katie because there never has been a trouper like her ... I am in we.
Congratulations Katie and Alex!
Doug
Congrats, friends. She's beautiful.
- David
Post a Comment