November 01, 2005

The Happy Family



Ok, one quick pic before we tuck in for the night. It's great to be home with the whole family. Thank you all for the love and support you have poured upon us. Sleep tight (...and wish us the same!)

Alex, Katie, and Abigail (and Gandhi too)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Abigail. What a sweet, sweet family! Catch some sleep whenever and wherever you can.

Doug

Anonymous said...

It just doesn't get much better than this. We can't wait to come back and see our little one!

Mom M

Anonymous said...

I meant to sign Grandma M - I guess I haven't gotten used to it yet!

GRANDMA M

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW!! this is just amazing! you three are such a beautiful family!! wow wow wow! you are all glowing! i can't wait to see you over christmas! TONS of love!
"auntie" alex