November 30, 2005

1 month


Wow can you believe how fast one month goes by!? We went in for our 2nd well-baby check ... and she's well! Anyone care to guess Abbie's weight? I'll give you a hint... she was 7 lbs 5 oz. 20 days ago... Guesses? Read the comments after you've made your guess. Can you see the love/hunger in her eyes?

5 comments:

Alex said...

This beautiful baby weighs in at 9 lbs. 1 oz! Nice work mommy and Abbie!

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable! I knew she had grown - but WOW!!! That little chunk - no wonder she is such a good baby.

Love ya,

Grandma M

Alex said...

Yeah, 46% percentile for weight and 89% percentile for height...no wonder some of her onesies are getting too short!

Katie

Anonymous said...

What a fortunate girl. Tall and thin! to say nothing about the dimples and the turned up nose! I think the real fortune is her parents. She does look like she adores her mommy and so do a lot of other people... to say nothing of her daddy... (don't forget who she got those adorable dimples from....) Ha... I'm afraid I'm giving away my identity...You're all my babies...
Grandma F.

Anonymous said...

Nothing like 2 pairs of beautiful eyes staring adoringly at each other. Sigh. I'll see you all again in less than 24 hours. I can't wait.

Doug (aka Grandpa F)