Silly Dada...he can always make me laugh at the end of the day!
Mama made me get all dressed up for my 9month pictures (taken a month late!)
Little Busybody!! Mama caught me actually perched on the radiator KNOB so that I could see out the window! I'm become a little climber...
I gotta have the whole peach - it tastes so much better - wouldn't you all agree? Sliced/mashed/squished peach is for babies...I want the whole thing! Plus I HAVE TEETH NOW!! Three of them - two on bottom and one on the top...no more toothless grin. Now there's flashes of white and my love nibbles have started eliciting yelps from the lucky people who receive them...:-)
2 comments:
Abbie looks simply nummy ... can't wait for another 8 days until I'm there with you all.
Papa Doug
wow, such a cute baby - toddler now that she's walking!!! pretty soon she'll be winning cross country races while tutoring calculous class
Post a Comment