
OUR BABY IS WALKING!! For a good two weeks now Abbie has been walking (she started just shy of 9 and a half months) and yesterday she gave up just walking and has begun running! Now that she has learned to walk/run, there has been hardly any crawling :-( It reminds me of that line in Forrest Gump "...and from then on, anywhere I had to go I- WAS - RUNNIN'!"
You have all watched her grow on this blog and we thought that you would feel a sense of pride in her accomplishment...I wish you all could see just how proud she is of herself!! Here are some pictures to help show the little mover and shaker! She is so funny to watch - she literally bounces back up when she falls - Mama and Dada's guts sink everytime there's a thump, but thankfully, our baby seems more resilient than we are! Bless her heart...
No comments:
Post a Comment