September 14, 2007

Before they realize what I've done...

Before they realize they are dressed alike and don't want to cooperate anymore, I'm going to take full advantage of their innocence! Yeay for Grandma M. finding the girls' first matching outfits! Alex said the rule was that if the girls matched I had to match too...somehow I don't think they make these spiffy flowered pants in my size - too bad. :-)


Isabel was done being photographed, don't worry, she was fed and happy shortly after I snapped this one :-) Getting a picture where both kids are happy, much less looking at the camera, is a miracle I have realized!


Matter-of-fact, here she is yawning and ready for a nap now that her belly is full. Isabel is FOUR weeks old today - where did those four weeks go?!


Here's a little video of the monkey I found swinging on my treadmill - does she look somewhat bored and ready to go to the park?!! Good thing someone uses the treadmill around here :-)



Here's a little family photo taken last night while we were having a picnic by the lake - the sunset was so beautiful and the lake so peaceful.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the family photo. The matching ones too of course. I found the videos work at my home computer, but not at work. I'm guessing they are blocked at work so I have to wait:-)

Grandma M

Ole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ole said...

Your blog is reaching as-yet-unmatched levels of cuteness. Well done you!

Ben and Robyn said...

Cute pics! While I was playing the video, Jonas kept saying "hi" to Abbie on the computer screen (while trying to put uncapped ink pens in his mouth, but that's another story). Can't wait to get them all together to play soon!

Anonymous said...

O.K.,
I seriously believe that Uncle Danny has met his match for creases on the baby arms. I officially counted FIVE rolls and creases on Miss Isa bel's arms in that adorable matching outfit with her big Sis, or should I say the older chimpanzee! Ha. I just LOVE the latest updates!

Nana