Alright, here are a few picture updates! One evening as I was frantically trying to throw dinner together while entertaining both girls I had given Abbie this play dough to keep her busy and keep her busy it did! She rolled little "noodles" all over the kitchen floor and then somehow got it stuck like this in her hair...excellent styling gel for sure :-) And yes, that is the clip for my treadmill that she is playing with and you're right, she shouldn't be playing with it - that string is too long! However, it did allow for dinner to be prepared...;-)
Sing-a-long at Pottery Barn Kids. It was a great way to pass the morning! The music was really cute...the Mommies were dancing too :-)
My little helper. I was trying to get ready to take the girls to Abbie's first dental appt. (we found a pediatric dentist who was really good) and Isabel was fussing. I called out to Abbie to bring her a toy...and when I rounded the corner this is what I found! The entire basket of toys had been dumped for Izzie, she was covered in not one but two blankets, Abbie had put a bib on her (which Isabel, to her credit, had ripped right off) and Abbie was reading her stories. Anyhow, Isabel wasn't fussing, so my little helper really is a help!
One evening Abbie decided to teach her doll Baby Sign Language, as she has seen me teaching Isabel...it was pretty clever and she was actually quite a good little teacher...
Happy baby - that look just spells trouble though doesn't it?! Wait til she's mobile (big sigh from Mama!) She's already really good at grabbing things - watch the food on your plate - if Isabel gets too close she's so quick and will grab a handful. She shoved some of Alex's spinach salad into her mouth the other night...ahh...raw spinach. Our baby's first food ;-)

Isabel is getting far more mobile lately - here is a little video of a few weeks ago. She actually screams in frustration when she pushes herself backwards instead of being able to crawl forwards. Well, at least we know she's motivated! She was in for her 6mo. check-up today and she weighs 19lbs 12 oz! (note: This was Abbie's exact weight at 1 year! I love how different they are - although it does make sharing clothes more challenging!)
Here is a video of my personal chef - I really would recommend you all get one of these - the service is excellent!!

2 comments:
Your girls are absolutely precious! Matt and I laughed so hard at both of your videos. We can't wait until Nora is able to keep up with Izzy and Abbie!
Oh, I love the lurching forward and back on her hands and knees--any day now you'll have two little partners in crime over there tearing up the place! Which reminds me, we want to hear more about this house! Hope all is well. -Jess
Post a Comment