We had a visit from Katie's grandpa, cousin Billy and uncle Bob as they passed through Chicago for a hockey game - here is Isabel's great-grandpa enjoying a snuggle with her :-)
"These belong to ME?!! These are GREAT! Why did I not know about these before? Now...to work extra hard to get them into the mouth...bonus if there's leftover fuzz from my socks..."
Here are 8 out of the 11 babes born in 2007 to the labor and delivery RN's that I work with - Isabel just couldn't stop rolling for a second - she was just loving every minute of her new ability! It was fun to see all the mommies in the same place - it was hard to tell who had more fun - the babies or the mommies!
Fingerpaints! I finally got brave enough and brought them out of the closet...the box claimed they were washable - and know what? They were! After this shot we abandoned the paper and went with the table and our fingers for the chosen "medium" of our budding artist...it was dinnertime before I realized I hadn't gotten to wash the table down yet and it came right off...thank goodness :-) Just in case, I turned the heat up and we painted in our undies.
Oh, here is Isabel watching very intently during the painting session. I have no comment on the observation that it MIGHT be 11:30am and Isabel MIGHT be still wearing her jammies...:-) Aren't they cute though?
Uncle Dan came over for brunch one Sunday morning and Abbie just had to show him the view from her front window...who knows what she's pointing out but she found an intent listener in Uncle Dan! He then proceeded to play dollhouse with his very excited neice...thanks Uncle, bet you don't get to do THAT at the office!

No comments:
Post a Comment