We have been blessed with lots of companionship lately - we love having a full house and lots of action!! The fun started with a trip to my grandparent's lake house for the girls and I. It was fun to see the girls visit with their great-grandparents! We got to play in the lake and go for lots of nice baby-jogs in the orchards!
Upon our return, my Mom and Grandma came for a visit - the girls enjoyed playing with Nana and "Gigi" (great-grandma!) What a fun visit: lots of talking, playing, laughing and coffee-drinking! Also, my Grandma was so motivating - she gave our gardens the TLC they have been lacking...
Isabel is ten and a half months!! Such a fun age. Oh, except we caught her eating an ant the other day. She hunted it down and bit it in half - gross!!!! Nana fished it out and wasn't going to tell me. I found out and scrubbed the floors...I tried to impress upon my daughter that we only eat things that are no longer moving...
Fellow gardeners - Gigi busy weeding and planting. Isabel busy trying to stuff a handful of dirt in her mouth when Gigi isn't looking!
Lastly, it is a sad day for our camera. I dropped it on the tile and this is now the only type of picture our camera takes!! So, the visit from our friend Pete and the visit from Alex's parents looks like this! You'll have to use your imagination. I'm already shopping for a new camera - but will have to wait until it arrives to post to blogland...
Happy Fourth of July Everyone!

1 comment:
Mmmmm....seems like a good plan for getting a fancy new camera. We'll REALLY be suspicious if you "accidentally" back the car into a pole/shopping cart/garage door. Sad we won't get to see pictures of Grandma and Grandpa's visit. Jonas is missing Abbie - he frequently "calls" her on his phone!
Post a Comment