Isabel riding the wildly pink car Papa bestowed upon her for the birthday. And even better, it plays music. Lucky us. :-)
Should we be teaching the girls about "Ked-it Cards" yet? Hmm...
Bummer - the other video I was trying to post didn't work - It may have been a bit too long?
So, I"ll leave you with some photos of our budding "schientists" Like Father, Like Daughters!
5 comments:
I don't see the cash register video :o(
I don't see it either.
Grandma M
OK, now I see it. I wouldn't rush the ked-it cards too much, especially if they learn to dial the phone or use the computer. You might find yourself purchasing more than you think. But, it is so cute to see them play together.
Love,
Grandma M
Yes, we already find ourselves purchasing more than we realize. Oftentimes, I am unpacking the groceries at home and find things I didn't know you could BUY at the grocery store...it encourages us to try new things! I have learned to triple check the cart before checking out, though..
You should be sure to save the safety goggles picture of Isabel for when she graduates with her Ph.D. in Chemistry! Or maybe for when she graduates from Industrial Arts class? Do kids even take Industrial Arts anymore? I hope so!!
Aunt Robyn
Post a Comment