May 01, 2009

Fun in the Mud

Family Easter picture
The girls attended several Easter egg hunts - which of course they thought was great fun - and they look like they could do no harm in this picture...but see below!

Our backyard seems to have a bit of a drainage problem after all the rain we've had - the girls made good use of the "pond" in our backyard! Trouble makers...of course, I didn't STOP them from doing it! I'm guess I'm a sucker for that kinda stuff - kids should be able to run around and get dirty...:-)




We met Uncle Dan and Beth at the zoo and had so much fun!


On the way home from the zoo...you can tell it was a fun day!

Easter morning delight - that rascally Easter Bunny left lots of surprises!



Fun in the Mud

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Do I have 2 little granddaughters or 2 little mudpies? That looks like great fun! So, will we be planting grass seed when we come down to visit or installing a permanent pond? I vote for the pond:-)

Love you guys!
Grandma M

Alex said...

Ha ha Grandma! A pond is tempting. It would be much easier than grass at this point. Perhaps with some turtles for entertainment? We could make it a wetland refuge/slip-and-slide splash pool ...

Alex

Alex said...

hehehehe!!! this certainly runs in the kosel/fletcher gene pool (no pun intended).

i love how izzie's at that stage where she imitates everything abbie does (lying on tummy with arms crossed etc, sooo funny!)

and i'm glad that those girls realize that chocolate is its own food group at the BOTTOM of the pyramid...the more cadberry, the merrier, hehe:-)

love you all!

AJHains said...

Very adorable! Rolling in the mud and eating chocolate for breakfast! Those are the essential experiences every child needs. (our little one mashed a banana all over himself and his highchair tonight, I'm sure he'll be up to mud soon)

Jennifer