May 15, 2009

Hat Trick


We've got pony tails...



We've got muscles...


Now for one MORE of those matching dresses!!



Yesterday, at our 20 week ultrasound, we were thrilled to learn that not only is Baby #3 healthy, but it is a GIRL!! Alex claims we pulled a "Hat Trick" ...I had to look it up
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Time to start drawing up blueprints for that Man-Cave, right Al?

Congratulations you four (five?), your family is blessed!

DLF

Gertie said...

Awww congrats, guys! Guess you'll just have to have a fourth... there's gotta be a Y chromosome out there somewhere :)

Megan Loahr said...

I must have missed the blog where you announced the pregnancy so congrats on a healthy baby and congrats on the hat trick!

storm said...

Welcome to the 3 girls club! We love having 3 girlies and I'm sure you will too! so economical but so fun to have three pretty little sisters all dressed alike (it gets harder to find the same dress over 3 sizes though!) and you'll be an absolute expert in raising girls! congrats you guys!