October 06, 2009

Emelia

We are proud to introduce Emelia Alexandra Martinson, our 8 lb 6 oz baby girl! Katie was fabulous (as always) and we're all back home safe and sound. More pictures to follow (perhaps after a nap).

8 comments:

a&e said...

You are all incredible! We are so happy for you! Can't wait to hear more about it all and see more pictures. She's beautiful, just like your other two beautiful girls! Congratulations!!!

AJHains said...

What a beautiful addition to your lovely family! We're so happy for you. We wish you lots of happiness (and at least a little sleep) as you welcome Emelia home. Congratulations Mom, Dad, and Big Sisters!

Sam said...

She's adorable! Now we'll just religiously check for pictures rather than to see if she's been born yet. Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE HER!!!!!!!! What little part is mine? Ha! Can't wait to get her in my arms! I also can't wait to see Abbie and Izzie! I miss them so much, as well as their mommy and daddy! I'm counting the days! Once again .... CONGRATULATIONS! I am so proud!!!!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Nana

thewalshfam said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! Congrats!

Rachel said...

Katie,
I thought I should check and see if you had any additions and sure enough! What a beautiful name! And how blessed to have 3 sisters now :) I can't wait to hear more.
-Rachel

storm said...

congrats Katie! she's lovely! I think she looks like a mini izzie! wish we could drop in to say hi! but you understand it's a bit far...much love!

Anonymous said...

Welcome little Emelia. Here at last. We are so thrilled and can't wait to meet you. What a perfect trio of little girls. Congrats to all of you. See you soon. Miss you guys!

Love,
Grandma