October 07, 2009

Ok... a few more

Well I may be overloading the blog now but a proud father can't help himself.  A few more pics including all those who got their hands on the goods.

Does she look like she's in labor to you?



It was a beautiful morning to welcome a new soul to our earth.



 The three main players.



 Exhausted after a vigorous bath.



A proud Papa.



Abbie and Isabel were interested to say the least.



Abbie was instantly in love.  She fell asleep tonight begging to hold Emelia just one more time before she slept.



Isabel is also giddy when she gets a turn.



This is the more or less the pose our family has been holding for the last 3 days (well, with lots of fun jumping in the leaves in between)



Our fabulous Auntie took a gamble that payed off big.  Katie went into (gentle) labor just minutes after she arrived on Sunday.  She was a a colossal help with the girls and we thank you sincerely.



In case you haven't noticed yet, we got some professional shots before we left the hospital.  I think she got some really nice ones.  Here's one of my favorites... click to enlarge as the small jpg just doesn't do it justice.  Blanket and bear are gifts Abbie and Isabel picked out, respectively, for the wee one.



Ok off to bed early, Emelia is asleep.  Night all.

4 comments:

Ben and Robyn said...

OH, OH, OH!!! I LOVE THE PICTURE OF THE GIRLS!! Obviously, you bought the CD? I didn't get to see the ones including Abbie and Izzie, this one is so beautiful! Definitely worth the splurge! Abbie is simply glowing...:) Miss you guys already! Jonas couldn't wrap his mind around how Abbie could have recently been riding in his carseat...

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful shots. Abbie is such a natural big sister! I'm so glad the girls are thrilled. It is a big adjustment for them. Momma and daddy sure seem happy. And, Auntie Robyn is truly a treasurer, isn't she? I think so.

Love you guys!
Grandma M

Gertie said...

Congrats on another beautiful addition to the Fletcher/Martinson family! You guys are incredible :) Looking forward to more fun photos of your 3 peas in a pod!

~Lindsay

Jessica said...

A belated congratulations!!! We are so excited to meet little Emelia sometime soon, and I'm sure the girls will be wonderful little helpers...or at least try to be :).

Take it easy Mama Katie, you deserve some sleep and rest!