June 15, 2010

Antics

Emelia - what are you doing up there? The creepy-crawly stage has begun! She's so proud...hmm....now about keeping her safe!


Our college friends Rachel, Mark and their daughter Brooke came for a short but sweet visit! The girls loved having another 'sister' around...I think Brooke was slightly confused at why she was riding in the sandbox-lid 'boat,' but why ask questions when it seems like everyone else thinks it's normal?!

I sneaked out to a movie with friends the other night and this is how I found Daddy and Emelia when I got back...maybe I should go out more often? Oh, and I was going to patch those work jeans but then decided it was definitely a lost cause!



This is how we prefer to garden around here...

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! How do you resist squeezing those thighs every chance you get?!

Ben and Robyn said...

Oh my...that "gardening" picture is a treasure!! Love it, love it!

Anonymous said...

I like Emelia's gardening style - great for a hot day.

Grandma M

thewalshfam said...

I love Emelia's thighs!!! Such a cutie! We miss you guys!