Let the party begin!
As always, bows are the favorite present.
Isabel had a holiday recital at the end of her dance class! It was everything we hoped it would be.
Sunday morning stomp rockets. Can you think of a better gift?
We may have 3 of the best (and burliest) uncles in history.
Hope you enjoyed your holiday chocolate half as much...
Nana Anne!
The MN snow did not disappoint.
For her age, I would call Emelia an avid sledder. It's hard to be avid when you can't carry, get on, or even get to the sled but the pointing and coo-ing made it crystal clear. Katie also perfected the ride up the hill, see below.
We got to meet Rebs and Madeline (and a huge carrot) at a indoor playground. They are thriving to say the least.
Such a fun age.
Story time with a 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 year old.
Stomp rocket take 2... just as fun with cousins!
Uncle Ben with some tired party goers.
Grandma and her baby.
I like this picture because it begins to capture the chaos of an average moment at Grandma and Grandpa's.
Katie and her bros got to (really) party together for the first time this NYE. The venue was Dan's "mansion" and I counted 20 liquor bottles empty by 9:15 pm. We left before midnight (to tend the little ladies) but I'm told the champagne flowed like ... like champagne should. :)
Happy New Year!
3 comments:
I like your comment about the uncles...and then I started thinking...the girls MAY have an unusual view of what "men" are like...I suspect they all will find exceptionally hunky mates when they grow-up!! Alex - better get your shotgun ready!0
OK, going back to the chaos picture. So, are you saying things get a little crazy at our house? Just wanted to make sure I understood that right.
It was FUN!!! Miss you guys! Can't wait until chaos in Florida.
Grandma M
Looks like some fun times:) So Glad that you guys actually got to go out for New Year's!
-Auntie Ali
Post a Comment