Well, folks ...We found out yesterday! Fate has decided to bless us with a FOURTH LITTLE GIRL! We are thrilled! She looks very healthy and very active in there. :) Still on track for around October 16th - Let the adventures continue!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congrats! Can hardly stand the wait. And let's face it - you guys produce some very sweet, lovely girls. Can't believe this one would be any different - we anxiously await her arrival:-)
Katie & Alex you already know how very excited I am for you and how much I love watching the girls whenever you need me. A fourth little girl is a major blessing to us all!
4 comments:
Congrats! Can hardly stand the wait. And let's face it - you guys produce some very sweet, lovely girls. Can't believe this one would be any different - we anxiously await her arrival:-)
Love,
Grandma M
So much fun!!! Congrats! I've been thinking about you guys! Glad to hear all is well!
How exciting! Congratulations.Can't wait to follow the upcoming adventures.
Katie & Alex you already know how very excited I am for you and how much I love watching the girls whenever you need me. A fourth little girl is a major blessing to us all!
Papa
Post a Comment