Most of you who know us know that Katie has a wonderful maternal instinct and mad mommy skillz. But tonight was particularly telling...
I choose to get Olivia down (since Emelia was already wailing). It was a rare night when our angel baby didn't go right down so I bailed and opted for the 2-year old (who Katie had smiling again). Katie gets Lady O down, starts the big girls. Emelia is almost asleep but alas, decides she cannot sleep with out "her brush" (we have about 8?). Rather than turning our house upside down in search I ask Katie to use her Super Mommy Locator. After 10 seconds of quiet focus she pinpoints the location (through the fog of a crazy busy Friday) to within inches... "downstairs, on the counter, next to the stove; it's the purple one". So here's to you Katie... I don't know how you do it (but am so glad that you do!)
-Alex

4 comments:
I find it wonderful that you appreciate her. Teamwork is the key to good parenting, but it always helps to have a good team captain;-)
Love it! :)
you guys are awesome:-)
Love,
Auntie Ali
I totally agree Alex. Papa loves that Emelia is attached to her litlle stocking stuffer brush. LOL.
Papa
Post a Comment