When you're immobile you gotta get your wiggles out some how. This is how our Lady O does it ... and it looks like fun!
(Sorry no sound but at least videos work on the blog again!) The narration goes something like this... I'm sure there are other 3-month olds out there who do this but its certainly a first in our family. Go Livie go!
Ha! I guess when you're the littlest sister, you have to learn how to rock yourself (or risk having someone think you are bored and "help" you rock!) Robyn
She got it going so fast today she made it part-way across the kitchen! I better watch out for her driving...she also ROLLED OVER yesterday!! here we go....:)
5 comments:
Ha! I guess when you're the littlest sister, you have to learn how to rock yourself (or risk having someone think you are bored and "help" you rock!)
Robyn
You won't need to teach her to pump on the swingset - she's a natural! All my grandchildren - so smart:-)
Rock on Olivia!
Papa
She can make that rocker move! What a cutie!
She got it going so fast today she made it part-way across the kitchen! I better watch out for her driving...she also ROLLED OVER yesterday!! here we go....:)
Post a Comment