August 20, 2006

Bragging rights

As we are always so modest when posting our beautiful daughter (snicker snicker) I thought I would take this chance to outright brag about the people around me. Take my mother for instance, who over the last couple years has turned into a loom luminary. Her most classy creation is shown here. While she denies the inclination to ever sell these I'm calling her bluff and offering you (my wealthy friends) a similarly sensational flooring covering for the fair price of $1000. Well worth the 100+ woman hours that go into the art.


And what about my handsome nephew! You can tell there's some Martinson blood in that boy's genes! And what caring parents to prepare him for the dangers of flooding with those stylish aqua-socks. I miss aqua-socks.


Next up are the Fletcher brothers. Two fine gentlemen who graciously took time out of their busy summer to entertain our dear daughter. A couple of real lady killers if you ask me... available female friends please note the lack of rings on the ring fingers.


The list goes on but I'll save it for the next post.


Oops... how did that get in here?

-Alex

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What a lovely rug...I would put in my order for one, but I'm afraid the $1000 is a bit of a hindrence. We,however, are lucky enough to already own a similar creation or two :)