Here are some odds and ends from the last week...we switched Abbie to a big girl bed! Well, it's her crib that converts to a toddler bed so we are going to see how that works out for awhile before going to the official "big girl bed." It's cute to hear her little feet paddling into our room in the morning - or WAS cute until we realized that there would be no more lying in bed waking up slowly while we listened to her talk and whine from the next room...oh well! It's so fun to see her cheerful little face peering right into mine when I wake up :-)
Abbie and Daddy putting the rail on her bed - Abbie loves tools so the highlight of the experience was not the bed, but getting to play in Daddy's toolbox...
Isabel wondering what the heck that crazy dangly octopus is doing hanging in her face during tummy time.
Making playdough...being the official "stir master" is the most important job, as you can see who nabbed that one...little sister got the important job of watching :-)
THIS is trouble -don't you think? After seeing this picture I realized we may be in trouble in future years - they seem to be quite the team...
Giggle giggle giggle - sure is an ego boost when they think you're so funny...in 15 years I bet I won't be quite as funny ;-)
Isabel says, "I had to insist on some fig leaves for modesty before the photo shoot, my parents are shameless! There's nothing like a little nude surfing on the bed after bathtime..."
3 comments:
My goodness, everyone is growing up too fast! Abbie in a big bed and look at Isabel! She is getting so big. Can't wait to see you guys again.
Grandma M
What great pictures! We miss you guys so much! I love Isabel's rolls--they remind me of a baby at our house!
Amanda
Sigh, what a lovely pair of girls you two have. I miss you all already! See you at Christmas time!
Papa
Post a Comment