November 01, 2007

Off the charts - almost



So, we did the two month pediatrician visit for Isabel and the two year for Abbie in one visit - both got shots - THAT was interesting...good thing I could get Alex to come be the back-up snuggler after the shots! Both girls did great - Alex said they did better than me with the shots. The thing is, I wish I could get the shots for them, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way... The real surprise was that Isabel was 14lbs. 9oz!! She is in the 99% for weight AND 99% for height...no wonder she is in 3-6 month clothing and I don't feel the need to lift weights anymore...:-)

Also, Abbie slipped and bit her tongue so badly the other night that we took her to the emergency room. Unfortunately we were there until midnight - SUPER long wait, but Abbie had fun running around in her jammies touching everything while I ran after her obsessively rubbing sanitizer on her hands. Fortunately they decided it wasn't worth the effort to try to put stitches in a two-year-old's tongue. It seems to be healing fine, but I'll spare you a picture of that one! She still tells me "show dok-cor (how she pronounces "doctor") boo-boo" and then sticks her tongue out at me. ;-)

So much to blog about and so little time...the days need more hours! Check back soon for more - I have lots of catch-up blogging to do...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jessica said...

She's practically a giant! Can't wait to meet her in person :) And happy belated birthday to Abbie!