For some reason, Abbie pronounces "Peek-a-boo" as "Peek-o-bee"...so here she is playing "Peek-o-bee" with you all.... oh, and the bottle that she is drinking from?? Yes, she seems to have taken a liking to bottles...which she NEVER did as an infant so there's something to be said for having a baby around to aid in getting the toddler to do things she never wanted to do before. Maybe it will work with veggies and cleaning up our toys too?!
(look below for other postings from yesterday - I had a moment to blog so I caught up and wouldn't want those of you posted in the blog to miss your moment of fame!! ;-)
(look below for other postings from yesterday - I had a moment to blog so I caught up and wouldn't want those of you posted in the blog to miss your moment of fame!! ;-)
1 comment:
wow, i feel tired for you, just thinking of you doing all these posts at once! good job!
Post a Comment